ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a continued focus on the automotive and industrial end-markets, onsemi is accelerating change and driving disruptive innovation towards a sustainable ecosystem in high-growth megatrends such as vehicle electrification, advanced safety, alternative energy and factory automation. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Today, the industrial and automotive end-markets are responsible for two-thirds of global greenhouse gas emissions, providing an immense opportunity for onsemi to do its part in achieving a net-zero economy with its intelligent power and sensing technologies. Climate change presents not only a risk to the environment, but also opportunities for innovative business solutions, and onsemi is committed to applying its research and design expertise and adapting its own operations to achieve net-zero emissions by 2040.
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Books incoming purchase invoices (services, goods, capital) for Czech manufacturing entity – checks its consistency (prices, approvals, etc.) and coordinates correction of discrepancies with vendors or other internal departments.
- Initiates payments of vendor´s invoices based on agreed payment terms.
- Maintains the accounts payable sub-ledger.
- Initiates internal re-invoicing of costs paid on behalf of other entities.
- Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations.
- Provides record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions and ad hoc reports
- Ensures that archiving of purchase invoices and other relevant accounting documents is done in compliance with local requirements as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Participates on monthly closing activities – provides reconciliations between GL accounts and sub ledger system together with relevant justification.
- Participates on external and internal audits.
What are the requirements?
- High school/university degree in economics – finance, accounting
- Accounting knowledge and experience (double entry booking)
- Good PC skills – MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook; Oracle is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of English language (other language is advantage)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills, accuracy, reliability and ability to work independently
Why should you join us?
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Afterwork: Teambuilding and free time activities for our employees and their families are highly supported.
- Parking: Lots for cars as well as for bikes.
- Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link ZDE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.
Zuzana Kozlová, recruiter
+420 605 842 281, email@example.com