IT SYSTEMS ANALYST
onsemi is building a new IT team to support and develop a data warehouse solution for its modern, US based factory (new acquisition). Existing solution is going to be migrated to OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure), adapted to support existing onsemi systems and further improved and maintained.
The person in this role will be responsible for the design, implementation, optimization and support of enhancements and deficiency corrections, as well as the coordination of new releases. Responsibilities will also include activities to streamline and further standardize the architecture in the data warehouse space and provide technical consulting to projects with data warehouse related scope. A thorough understanding of Data Warehousing and Software Development Lifecycle concepts, strong communication skills and a process-oriented mindset are required in addition to very good technical and documentation skills.
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Analyze and document existing data warehouse solution. Work with current system owner (external, US based) on daily basis. Some travel to USA might be needed.
- Implement changes to transition the data warehouse solution to the new OCI instance
- Define architecture and design approaches to address customer requirements
- Maintain the DB (both OCI and local Oracle)
- Write SQL, PL/SQL, DB performance tuning
- Develop ETL (Ab Initio, Perl, Pro*C, Java, Bash)
- Setup and maintain the Oracle GoldenGate
- Setup and maintain the MQ
What about you?
- BSc/MSc Degree in information technology, computer science or related fields
- Proven knowledge of databases technologies, DB modelling and SQL development
- Proven experience with large, complex database projects in environments producing high-volume data
- Proficiency in programing (any language)
- Proficiency in Linux use and scripting
- Experience with cloud technologies, Data Warehouse and ETL would be welcomed
- Team player, ability to work in a multinational environment
- Fluent in English
Why should you join us?
- Vacation: A full-time employee is entitled to 25 days a year.
- Sick Days: The employee is entitled to an additional 3 days off (70% paid) for acute illness, without doctor’s certificate (only for employees with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year or after one year).
- Bridge Days: When the public holiday takes place on a weekend day, the employee is free to take up this day whenever he prefers within the calendar year. This is applicable to employees with flexible working hours, with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year (or after one year).
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Site / Manufacturing bonus: Active employees working in the operations group are eligible to the site / manufacturing bonus. The target payout is one month pay (8,3 %).
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Meal Subsidy: Company canteen and meal subsidy on an average of 70 CZK per lunch taken in the company canteen or meal subsidy in value of 60 CZK (acceptable in external restaurants).
- Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
- Sports and Cultural Activities Support: The employee receives an annual contribution for culture and sports activities of approximately 2000 CZK per employee per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Children recreation: The employee receives an annual contribution for children recreation of max 1000 CZK per child per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- English: You will have a chance to attend company English language courses and utilize your knowledge at your daily job.
- Afterwork: Teambuilding and free time activities for our employees and their families are highly supported.
- Parking: Lots for cars as well as for bikes.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.
Zuzana Kozlová, recruiter
+420 605 842 281, email@example.com