MANUFACTURING APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Performing analysis of business requirements, investigation of existing solutions, research of vendors’ offers; identification of the best IT automated solution option which will satisfy customers’ needs.
- Participation in all implementation phases of the new manufacturing solution; work in design, development, integration, testing, deployment and system maintenance life cycles; support rollout to next sites.
- Programming of interfaces (web services) for integration of new manufacturing applications with existing ones.
- Leading and executing testing in support of the solution changes or upgrades.
- Preparation of required documentations like functional specification, technical design, user guide, sustaining operational manual.
- Supporting manufacturing applications user training.
- Project management (Agile/Scrum).
- Traveling abroad can be required (based on the project for one-two weeks).
What are the requirements?
- University degree (information technologies or related field).
- Experience in a similar position or participation in practical software development projects and/or international scholarship programs is a significant advantage.
- Proven experience in the various steps of the system development life cycle. Ability to provide deep analysis and troubleshooting; find and evaluate solution options.
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple tasks and deal with change.
- Ability to work across multiple remote sites, flexibility to travel.
- Advanced communication skills in English both in spoken and written form.
- Commitment to quality, customer service, and team environment.
- Experience with PL/SQL, Java programming (Spring, Angular), Linux Shell, Web services, Java Script, .Net.
Why should you join us?
- Vacation: A full-time employee is entitled to 25 days a year.
- Sick Days: The employee is entitled to an additional 3 days off (70% paid) for acute illness, without doctor’s certificate (only for employees with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year or after one year).
- Bridge Days: When the public holiday takes place on a weekend day, the employee is free to take up this day whenever he prefers within the calendar year. This is applicable to employees with flexible working hours, with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year (or after one year).
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
- Sports and Cultural Activities Support: The employee receives an annual contribution for culture and sports activities of approximately 2000 CZK per employee per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Children recreation: The employee receives an annual contribution for children recreation of max 1000 CZK per child per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- English: You will have a chance to attend company English language courses and utilize your knowledge at your daily job.
- Afterwork: Teambuilding and free time activities for our employees and their families are highly supported.
- Parking: Lots for cars as well as for bikes.
- Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.
Zuzana Kozlová, recruiter
+420 605 842 281, email@example.com