MASK PREPARATION ENGINEER
Do you have technical thinking, are you team worker and are you eager to focus on the continuous process improvement and development in cooperation with research and development team in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm? We are looking for new colleagues for our R&D team.
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Translates GDS design data supplied from the Business Unit or development group in MEBES data from which reticles / masks can be created.
- Supports FAB’s in areas related to reticles and masks.
- Supports engineering in layout and bonding diagrams as needed.
- Creates templates for new processes as required and as assisted by the software engineer.
- Works with external customers to convert data to match internal flows and create MEBES data.
What about you?
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- Knowledge of LINUX environment.
- Knowledge of tools for IC design is advantage (Cadence, Mentor, VerilogA or similar).
- Basic knowledge of databases and programming is advantage (SQL, Oracle, PERL or C/C++).
- Good written and spoken English (B1 level is a minimum).
- Accurate and systematic work, self-verification of results, team player.
Why should you join us?
- Vacation: A full-time employee is entitled to 25 days a year.
- Sick Days: The employee is entitled to an additional 3 days off (70% paid) for acute illness, without doctor’s certificate (only for employees with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year or after one year).
- Bridge Days: When the public holiday takes place on a weekend day, the employee is free to take up this day whenever he prefers within the calendar year. This is applicable to employees with flexible working hours, with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year (or after one year).
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Meal Subsidy: Company canteen and meal subsidy on an average of 70 CZK per lunch taken in the company canteen or meal subsidy in value of 60 CZK (acceptable in external restaurants).
- Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
- Sports and Cultural Activities Support: The employee receives an annual contribution for culture and sports activities of approximately 2000 CZK per employee per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Children recreation: The employee receives an annual contribution for children recreation of max 1000 CZK per child per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- English: You will have a chance to attend company English language courses and utilize your knowledge at your daily job.
- Afterwork: Teambuilding and free time activities for our employees and their families are highly supported.
- Parking: Lots for cars as well as for bikes.
- Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.
Zuzana Kozlová, recruiter
+420 605 842 281, email@example.com