PROCESS & AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Do you have technical thinking, are you team worker and eager to focus on the process continuous improvement and development? We are looking for new colleague for our team in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm.
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture
- Analyses high labor content activities and designs and implements automation solutions to improve operational efficiency
- Plans, organizes, supervises and manages the operations to ensure the economical, safe and effective use of materials, energy and people
- Assess the techniques and equipment used in production processes to determine if they can operate more efficiently
- Plans and designs systems that increase productivity by improving the integration of people, materials and equipment
- Develops safer and more efficient manufacturing processes using new, existing or modified equipment and tools
- Introduces or recommends changes to work methods, safety measures and labor organization
- Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines
- Cooperates with process, device and R&D engineering in coordinating the release of new products or changes in current products
What about you?
- University degree (industrial and/or automation engineering is preferred)
- Experience with technological processes in a manufacturing company is an advantage
- Analytical skills, able to identify, analyze and solve problems
- Organization and communication skills, team player
- Able to work without supervision
- Fluent English
- Good PC skills
Why should you join us?
- Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
- Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Retirement: Voluntary plan effective for all employees employed with the company longer than 6 months. The company contributes 1,5x the employee contribution but with a max company contribution of 3% of the gross salary for employees with simultaneous life insurance contribution and 2x the employee contribution but with a max company contribution of 6% of the gross salary for employees without simultaneous life insurance contribution.
- Sickness Policy: Company is completing the net salary (on top of the Czech Social Security) up to 80% of the net salary for the first 6 months of an employee’s sick leave and up to 50% of the net salary for the following 6 months. It is effective for all employees employed with the company longer than 6 months with a contract of indefinite duration.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.
Eva Petřvalská, recruiter
+420 720 730 644, email@example.com