RECRUITER – UNIVERSITY RELATIONS SPECIALIST
We are currently seeking to fill position in our HR department.
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Analyze possibilities and needs of university cooperation EMEA locations. Is the main coordinator and driver of these activities. Create and maintain EMEA annual school cooperation strategy.
- Build talent pipelines by executing strategic partnerships with universities.
- Assist with university events and initiatives such as onsite events, presentations at schools, job fairs, etc.
- Coordinate internship and scholarship programs. Manage lifecycle recruitment process for interns and entry level candidates.
- Partner with PR team to promote and advertise the university relations programs and increase visibility of onsemi at schools via multiple channels.
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion activities externally and internally.
- Occasionally may cover staffing activities for selected EMEA open positions.
What about you?
- Graduate degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Business, Communication, or similar.
- Proficiency in Czech and English.
- Experience with multinational environment; knowledge of HR functional areas such as compensation, benefits, training, etc. is an advantage.
- Previous experience with University Relations/Recruitment preferred.
- Flexibility for occasional EMEA wide business trips.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities. Flexible, results-driven, open minded and independent personality.
Why should you join us?
- Vacation: A full-time employee is entitled to 25 days a year.
- Sick Days: The employee is entitled to an additional 3 days off (70% paid) for acute illness, without doctor’s certificate (only for employees with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year or after one year).
- Bridge Days: When the public holiday takes place on a weekend day, the employee is free to take up this day whenever he prefers within the calendar year. This is applicable to employees with flexible working hours, with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year (or after one year).
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Meal Subsidy: Company canteen and meal subsidy on an average of 70 CZK per lunch taken in the company canteen or meal subsidy in value of 60 CZK (acceptable in external restaurants).
- Sports and Cultural Activities Support: The employee receives an annual contribution for culture and sports activities of approximately 2000 CZK per employee per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Children recreation: The employee receives an annual contribution for children recreation of max 1000 CZK per child per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- English: You will have a chance to attend company English language courses and utilize your knowledge at your daily job.
- Afterwork: Teambuilding and free time activities for our employees and their families are highly supported.
- Parking: Lots for cars as well as for bikes.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.
Zuzana Kozlová, recruiter
+420 605 842 281, email@example.com