onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a continued focus on the automotive and industrial end-markets, onsemi is accelerating change and driving disruptive innovation towards a sustainable ecosystem in high-growth megatrends such as vehicle electrification, advanced safety, alternative energy and factory automation. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Today, the industrial and automotive end-markets are responsible for two-thirds of global greenhouse gas emissions, providing an immense opportunity for onsemi to do its part in achieving a net-zero economy with its intelligent power and sensing technologies. Climate change presents not only a risk to the environment, but also opportunities for innovative business solutions, and onsemi is committed to applying its research and design expertise and adapting its own operations to achieve net-zero emissions by 2040.
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Develop & execute Indirect sourcing strategy for goods and services.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies, services, and goods.
- Solicit quotes, conduct bid evaluations, and ensure best combination of price, service, and quality of product.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to effectively address issues related to price, delivery, and quality of goods and services.
- Consolidate supplier and commodity base as necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of supplier information data; respond to price increases with goal to negate or minimize all increases.
- Support AP on questions of payment of invoices.
- Develop creative ideas, strategies, and programs to drive down indirect costs on continuing basis.
- Interface with cross-functional disciplines including finance, HR, logistics and other internal business users.
- Troubleshoot and manage internal customer relations to determine their procurement needs and how procurement may better serve their requirements.
- Work with vendors to maintain high visibility as a valued customer and obtain expedited responses when required.
What are the requirements?
- Undergraduate degree in supply chain management.
- 5+ years of contracts/purchasing/buyer experience.
- Analytical – Synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data; use intuition and experience to complement data; design work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving/Analysis – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem solving situations; use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management – Develop project plans; coordinate projects; communicate changes and progress; complete projects on time and budget; manage project team activities.
- Great organizational skills/time management.
- Excellent negotiation skills, critical thinking, great judgment and decision making skills.
- Communication Proficiency, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Why should you join us?
- Vacation: A full-time employee is entitled to 25 days a year.
- Sick Days: The employee is entitled to an additional 3 days off (70% paid) for acute illness, without doctor’s certificate (only for employees with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year or after one year).
- Bridge Days: When the public holiday takes place on a weekend day, the employee is free to take up this day whenever he prefers within the calendar year. This is applicable to employees with flexible working hours, with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year (or after one year).
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
- Sports and Cultural Activities Support: The employee receives an annual contribution for culture and sports activities of approximately 2000 CZK per employee per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Children recreation: The employee receives an annual contribution for children recreation of max 1000 CZK per child per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- English: You will have a chance to attend company English language courses and utilize your knowledge at your daily job.
- Afterwork: Teambuilding and free time activities for our employees and their families are highly supported.
- Parking: Lots for cars as well as for bikes.
- Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link ZDE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.
Zuzana Kozlová, recruiter
+420 605 842 281, firstname.lastname@example.org