Sr. Verification Engineer
The System Solutions Enablement team is looking for key talent to support our mission of enabling customers with system intellectual property (IP) solutions. This mission includes design and validation of re-usable, logically complex or performance critical IP that requires system level consideration when integrating into an ASIC. The team plays a key role in selecting, acquiring, designing, verifying and integrating intellectual property with a special focus towards reuse and quality.
As a senior verification engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Architect logically complex digital verification environments
- Developing SystemVerilog/UVM testbenches for block and SoC level functional verification
- Developing detailed verification plans for block/SoC
- Debugging and correcting functional errors in the RTL, using simulation tools, debug tools, and programming skills
- Defining and implementing functional coverage, and enhancing the testbench to ensure coverage closure
- Documenting test plans and testbench design
- Lead project teams and mentor junior team members.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 5+ years of digital verification experience
- Expert knowledge of Verilog or System Verilog
- Experience with verification methodologies e.g. UVM
- Experience with scripting language like Python/Perl
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills!
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and interface effectively with team members in a remote location
- Optional (Plus):
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience with high-speed interfaces, such as DDR, PCIe or MIPI
Why should you join us?
- Vacation: A full-time employee is entitled to 25 days a year.
- Sick Days: The employee is entitled to an additional 3 days off (70% paid) for acute illness, without doctor’s certificate (only for employees with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year or after one year).
- Bridge Days: When the public holiday takes place on a weekend day, the employee is free to take up this day whenever he prefers within the calendar year. This is applicable to employees with flexible working hours, with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year (or after one year).
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
- Sports and Cultural Activities Support: The employee receives an annual contribution for culture and sports activities of approximately 2000 CZK per employee per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Seniority Award: Employees receive a monthly company contribution for sport and culture activities (applicable for health programs…) when reaching each 5 years anniversary of service at ON Czech Republic.
- Children recreation: The employee receives an annual contribution for children recreation of max 1000 CZK per child per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Afterwork: Teambuilding and free time activities for our employees and their families are highly supported.
- Parking: Lots for cars as well as for bikes.
- Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.
Zuzana Kozlová, recruiter
+420 605 842 281, firstname.lastname@example.org