- Serves as the highest level of Storage Engineering/Architecture decisions.
- Defines, designs and documents solutions, strategies and standards for the Storage infrastructure to ensure efficient and continuous usage with other infrastructure assets and applications.
- Create Storage strategy, positioning, roadmaps and plans to keep offerings relevant and updated.
- Propose and implement Storage projects for the organization.
- Maintain current and in-depth knowledge around Storage technologies.
- Develops and maintains documentation for information system infrastructure.
- Provides level 3 expertise for the stability, performance and availability of Storage infrastructure systems; promptly resolves operational issues.
- Supports UAT, coordinates client resources during testing phase to assure that developed solution satisfies client requirements.
- Ensures compliance to IT General Controls and company working rules.
- Ensures compliance with defined system infrastructure standards, naming conventions, methodology standards, etc.
- Extremely self-motivated professional who is committed to success and satisfaction, quickly adapting to change and maintaining composure in high-pressured environments.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced staffs globally, influence others as technical leader.
- Experience architecting solutions with NetApp FAS and E-Series, HPE 3PAR SAN, and/or EMC SAN and NAS products.Drive Architecture & Design discussions to create next generation storage solutions.
- Evaluate Storage technologies & products to further enhance current and future storage solutions.
- Experience with Software Defined Storage solutions (NetApp SolidFire, Ceph, etc.).
- Experience with Object Storage for Private Cloud (Quantum ActiveScale, Qumulo, Hitachi Vantara HCP, Nasuni, Pure Storage FlashBlade).
- Drive/collaborate with other technical leaders/software engineers/hardware team on system/functional design.
- Mastery of technical expertise in identifying, evaluation and developing procedural and system solutions that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Ability to analyze business problems and define technical solutions, with ROI and TCO analysis.
- Technical leadership experience with information systems design, implementation and operations in major projects.
- Proven problem solving skills that can provide comprehensive solutions resulting to permanent fix and incremental benefits.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skill to solve sophisticated business and technical problems.
- Project managements skills are a plus (provide expertise and design for projects and work orders, POC, technologies evaluations, knowledge transfer, write documentations and procedures, level 3 sustaining, consulting.
Why should you join us?
- Vacation: A full-time employee is entitled to 25 days a year.
- Sick Days: The employee is entitled to an additional 3 days off (70% paid) for acute illness, without doctor’s certificate (only for employees with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year or after one year).
- Bridge Days: When the public holiday takes place on a weekend day, the employee is free to take up this day whenever he prefers within the calendar year. This is applicable to employees with flexible working hours, with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year (or after one year).
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
- Sports and Cultural Activities Support: The employee receives an annual contribution for culture and sports activities of approximately 2000 CZK per employee per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Children recreation: The employee receives an annual contribution for children recreation of max 1000 CZK per child per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- English: You will have a chance to attend company English language courses and utilize your knowledge at your daily job.
- Afterwork: Teambuilding and free time activities for our employees and their families are highly supported.
- Parking: Lots for cars as well as for bikes.
- Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.
Zuzana Kozlová, recruiter
+420 605 842 281, firstname.lastname@example.org