Do you have technical thinking, are you team worker and eager to focus on the process continuous improvement and development? We are looking for new colleague for our team in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm.
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Unit Probe test package qualification and production release.
- Unit Probe test manufacturing support.
- Unit Probe technical documentation.
- Communication with worldwide test sites, probe cards vendors, tester vendors.
- Test plans creation and management.
- Testers troubleshooting, diagnostic and calibration.
- Repairs of HW (tester boards, probe cards etc.)
What about you?
- MS or BC degree in Electronics.
- Knowledge of test and measurement methods for discrete devices.
- Experience in IC testing and knowledge of microelectronics preferable as advantage.
- Experience in C language programming as advantage.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Why should you join us?
- Vacation: A full-time employee is entitled to 25 days a year.
- Sick Days: The employee is entitled to an additional 3 days off (70% paid) for acute illness, without doctor’s certificate (only for employees with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year or after one year).
- Bridge Days: When the public holiday takes place on a weekend day, the employee is free to take up this day whenever he prefers within the calendar year. This is applicable to employees with flexible working hours, with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year (or after one year).
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Site / Manufacturing bonus: Active employees working in the operations group are eligible to the site / manufacturing bonus. The target payout is one month pay (8,3 %).
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Retirement: Voluntary plan effective for all employees employed with the company longer than 6 months. The company contributes 1,5x the employee contribution but with a max company contribution of 3% of the gross salary for employees with simultaneous life insurance contribution and 2x the employee contribution but with a max company contribution of 6% of the gross salary for employees without simultaneous life insurance contribution.
- Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
- Sports and Cultural Activities Support: The employee receives an annual contribution for culture and sports activities of approximately 2000 CZK per employee per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Children recreation: The employee receives an annual contribution for children recreation of max 1000 CZK per child per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- Afterwork: Teambuilding and free time activities for our employees and their families are highly supported.
- Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.